Monday 23 June 2008

Wednesday 18th June - Day 133

So feeling very refreshed mentally (feeling yuk physically) and ready to begin a re-start.

After my failed attempt to re-start on monday i need to realise what triggers a binge. I have told my other half not to comment on me and my diet. If i break it then it is my choice and he should not ask if i am on/off ss and if i want a chinese/ indian etc.

I have also made the decision to only ss until i go on holiday and then will do a low cal/ low carb plan when i get back. This will motivate me more to stick to ss knowing i dont need to do the shakes for much longer. I will get my life back when we get back from Turkey yay!

So heres to a countdown to Turkey, will she / wont she be able to ss until 4th July? watch this space... Oh and scales say 10,13!

No comments: